What a nice card. You do really nice work. I would say you can change your status from beginner for sure! ANYWAY the other good news I had was.... You won over at my blog! The bad news is I can't announce it on my blog because my blog is now lost in a cyber graveyard. I did begin a new blog and it is called. www.mynewlittlespottobe.blogspot.com SO please hope over and let me know your address so I can get your prize in the mail. I just started rebuilding my new blog so it's not got as much fun stuff on it, but Im working on it...
Congrats on your win @ Erika's blog! She has a link to your blog here and so I thought I would pop on over and say hello and congratulations! I like the cards you have created. Not bad for a "beginner" at all! Look forward to seeing your future creations.
What a nice card. You do really nice work. I would say you can change your status from beginner for sure!
ReplyDeleteANYWAY the other good news I had was....
You won over at my blog! The bad news is I can't announce it on my blog because my blog is now lost in a cyber graveyard. I did begin a new blog and it is called.
www.mynewlittlespottobe.blogspot.com
SO please hope over and let me know your address so I can get your prize in the mail. I just started rebuilding my new blog so it's not got as much fun stuff on it, but Im working on it...
Congrats on your win @ Erika's blog! She has a link to your blog here and so I thought I would pop on over and say hello and congratulations! I like the cards you have created. Not bad for a "beginner" at all! Look forward to seeing your future creations.
ReplyDelete