I must say I wouldn't consider you a beginner sweetie! I love that you use Kraft card stock also. I always think it adds a different look that is really pleasing. Just stopped in to thank you for entering my blog candy giveaway. Good Luck !
Just wanted to say thank you for leaving a commnet on my blog during the Papercraft Star blog hop. I see some great projects here! We'd love to have you come play along with our challenges. Hugs!~~Tracy
I must say I wouldn't consider you a beginner sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI love that you use Kraft card stock also. I always think it adds a different look that is really pleasing.
Just stopped in to thank you for entering my blog candy giveaway.
Good Luck !
Just wanted to say thank you for leaving a commnet on my blog during the Papercraft Star blog hop. I see some great projects here! We'd love to have you come play along with our challenges. Hugs!~~Tracy
ReplyDeleteI love your style, very whimsical and fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice cardmaking style/eye! I love this card! TFS!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards! I LOVE kraft paper and you use it quite well! Thanks for following my blog and for the sweet comment :).
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Korin