this card is lovely. you won the paper from my new to you blog candy giveaway. I sent you an email this morning but wanted to make sure you received it. thanks.
I love your card, its really cute!!!! You are doing fantastic with your card making! Rockin' each card!!! I always have such a hard time with cards myself! That tiny space and I'm used to a bigger one! But they are fun to make and give!
So pretty! Love the background paper!! :)
ReplyDeletethis card is lovely. you won the paper from my new to you blog candy giveaway. I sent you an email this morning but wanted to make sure you received it. thanks.
ReplyDeleteI love your card, its really cute!!!! You are doing fantastic with your card making! Rockin' each card!!! I always have such a hard time with cards myself! That tiny space and I'm used to a bigger one! But they are fun to make and give!
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend is going great!
e.